Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a fantastic design!

Have a look at the YouTube video below (click on it twice to play it).

Tonight when my family and I watched Campbell Live we were so surprised by this creative idea.

Joseph Herscher is a 23 year old who usually designs computer programmes. He spent six months building this invention on the wall of his lounge at home as part of a competition. I think it must have taken so much patience, persistence, and skill to create.

Do you think you could make something similar? (Not on your lounge wall of course!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow miss morley that is a fantastic design!! I think that can be on t.v!!

Anonymous said...

has the wole world seen this yet if thay have not.then they shoud see it because its soooooooooooo mean.

Anonymous said...

I think the man is very smart because that would take me about a year or 2 .I would never think of a idea like that.

Anonymous said...

its amazing how someone can do this.

Anonymous said...

That was a good egg movie by kuan

Anonymous said...

I think this man would of taken a long time to make this thing

from Alice

Anonymous said...

i agree with you alice and that is so
amzing

Anonymous said...

THERE ARE SOME WEIRD VIDEOS BUT I LIKE THE SOCCER ONE.