Monday, June 9, 2008

Kavannaugh's feelings poem!

SURPRISED when I was one because at my birthday I didn’t know what was going on.

THRILLED when I was two and I had started talking because my mum couldn’t get me to be quiet.

CURIOUS when I was three and my cousin was born.

FRIGHTENED when I was four and my little brother stuck a lollipop stick in my ear.

PROUD when I was five and I got a reading trophy as big as my English book.

EXCITED when I was six and I moved to Auckland.

SCARED when I was seven and I got my ears pierced.

NERVOUS when I was eight and started playing basketball.

HAPPY when I was nine and had my birthday at the zoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some cool things that happened in your life!COOL

from Michelleroom10!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish i had a trophy the size of my english book!!!

FROM EMMA ROOM10